A few months ago I decided I wanted to amp up my twitter exposure. In some niches I’ve had some great results using twitter, so why not improve that exposure along with that of my other niches. There is a tool called “TweetAdder” that had heard alot about, so I checked it out and bought it.
Let me start off with an obvious disclosure statement. I am a TweetAdder affiliate and I will earn a percentage of the sale if you order through my link. Let me also state that when I write a review on this blog it’s for a reason! Mediocre or even good products do not get a review on this blog. Only the products that I emphatically recommend make it here and not even all of them make it to the blog, which is why there are only a handful.
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s talk a little more about why I love this tool so much.
What does TweetAdder do?
In short, it fully automates every aspect of Twitter. But it not only automates it, it automates it very efficiently, which is extremely important considering there are tools that automate just about everything, but not always efficiently. There are really only two things that are important in regards to twitter marketing: getting as many targeted followers as possible and then converting those followers into traffic, loyal subscribers or anything else. The hardest part is getting enough targeted followers without spending five hours a day working on it. That’s where TweetAdder comes in.
There are basically two ways to get targeted Twitter followers:
1. Leveraging an existing customer/subscriber base, then interacting with them, which results in a natural increase in followers.
2. Finding targeted Twitter users, putting out quality tweets and following them, resulting in them following you because of the mutual interest(s) and the quality of your tweets.
Unfortunately most people don’t have that first one. And if you’re a niche marketer like me you target many different niches and having a strong following in one niche doesn’t help you for other niches, so you turn to option two.
- TweetAdder allows you to search for Twitter users by a keyword or phrase in tweets, keywords and phrases in profiles, by location, by length of time since last update, by language, by profiles with or without the default profile image, by Twitter lists, by number of updates, number of followers, number following, by distance… you can even follow those who are following a certain user or that a certain user is following. It then generates a list of users that fall into that criteria. You can then select them all to follow. You can do these searches manually whenever you want, or you can do what I do and set it up to constantly search for a few phrases that I entered and constantly follow those results on autopilot!
- It allows you to set a time frame for users that you follow to follow you back. If they don’t follow back within that time frame it automatically unfollows them for you. This is important because you only want people who follow you back. If you keep people who don’t follow you back your follow/follower ratio is going to be out of whack and will raise a red flag with Twitter.
- It protects you from getting your account banned by using proxies and allows you to set a min. and max. time between follows and unfollows, max. follows per day, and it also allows you to enter a daily time phrase to run, so it is natural. You can also set it to stop following users once your account reaches a certain following to follower rations. I use 1.2 to 1.
- It allows you to pre-write tweets and then it sends them out whenever you want, on autopilot! There is an option to randomize this as well so it looks natural. I don’t personally use this feature, but I do think it could be useful in certain situations if done correctly.
- It has a unique tweet generator, which is basically a content spinner. I do not recommend using this feature. It’s neat, but I recommend writing each of your tweets manually so that they are of max. quality! Good, quality tweets are very important!
- It allows you to automatically send out a ReTweet when a user mentions any keyword that you enter. I haven’t used this option yet, but if done correctly I could see how this feature could be EXTREMELY valuable! Think about it though and don’t use it to spam.
- It allows you to send out an auto Direct Message to everyone who follows you. I do use this feature and I’ve had mixed results. For all of my accounts I use it to tell the user about my Facebook fan page. My Internet Marketing account, for instance, has not converted real well with this, although it has increased it a bit. But by using this feature with my my Geocaching Twitter account it has increased my Facebook following quite a bit.
- It runs in the background on your system, so you just set it and forget it!
Those are the most important features in my opinion and some very powerful ones.
Why I LOVE this software!
I’ve been marketing online for over 6 years now and this is easily one of the most complete and efficient pieces of software I’ve ever owned and that’s the honest to god truth.
With many complex applications the end user (you and I) has to spend alot of aggravating time trying to figure out how it all works. TweetAdder is NOT one of those apps. There are alot of awesome features, but it is very easy to use.
My Results so Far
I’ve been using this software for a few months now. I’m using it for 4 different twitter accounts, all in different niches, although 2 of them are in similar niches. Unfortunately the following results are not 100% accurate because I have gotten followers naturally on a few accounts and from other sources as well, including a contest I ran. The increas in followers and conversion HAS increased a great deal for ALL accounts though as a direct result of using TweetAdder… I can tell you that for sure! Here are the current numbers:
Account 1 (hobby niche) Started with 891 followers, I now have (at the time of writing this) 2,325 followers and a LARGE increase in replies to my tweets and traffic to links I post. The increase in followers isn’t huge, but those new followers are so targeted that it has made a huge difference in conversions. I also went from 266 Facebook fan page friends to 652 and also a LARGE increase in likes, comments and direct traffic. This one was a HUGE success.
Account 2 (Internet Marketing niche) Started with 3,386 followers, I now have (at the time of writing this) 6,197 followers. The direct message sending them to my facebook page helped, but not much in this niche. I started at 179 facebook fans and today I have 356. However, in this niche I have not seen much of an increase in responses etc. That is typical for the IM niche though. There are MANY more spammy profiles in this niche and it is much harder to get a good response with Social Media in it without leveraging an existing customer base, which I’m going to personally start doing.
Account 3 (Adult Niche) Started with a brand new account 0 followers, I now have (at the time of writing this) 461 followers with regular replies from tweets and some steady traffic when posting links. This one hasn’t done anything crazy, but it has definitely converted and remember, TweetAdder just keeps on working, day after day after day. So I expect this one to continue to bring in steady traffic and more followers.
Account 4 (Business niche) Started with 2 followers, I now have 431 and this was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE success. I’m still shocked that this happened, but a few days after I set up this account on TweetAdder my sales guy actually had a phone call from a local guy who said that after I followed him (after TWEETADDER followed him) he went to our site and is interested in our services (offline internet marketing and design for small businesses.) We just closed on this account this week and it resulted in a $1,000+ sale. How AWESOME is that! All of that from a simple Twitter follow =)
** REMEMBER, these results are only after a couple months, which is what is truly great about this. TweetAdder is constantly running on autopilot, so the followers and conversions will only increase every day!
What I don’t like
I’m an affiliate for this, so I don’t want to expose all of it’s flaws, right? First, I would never do that! If a product has several flaws I would not be recommending it in the first place and even the best products typically have some kind of flaw. SO FAR I have not found aany major flaws. The only thing that has given me trouble is every time I restart my computer and have to restart TweetAdder, I have trouble getting my accounts to connect through their proxies. I just refresh the proxy list over and over and keep trying to connect and eventually they all do. You do not actually have to use proxies… there is an option to enable/disable it. I just use it to be on the safe side.
My conclusion is that TweetAdder is absolutely, positively one of the best software investments I’ve EVER made and it is definitely, by far the best investment I’ve made this year. If you’re not on Twitter you’re behind and you need to get this. If you are on Twitter you could be getting more followers equaling more conversions and you could be doing it on autopilot.
HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended … I wish I would have created this product because it’s a complete and total winner in every aspect. Extremely impressive! Love it!
I’ve worked out a very special discount for those who order through my link below:
Order through this link: http://www.EthicalIM.com/recommends/TweetAdder using this coupon code: JOSH20 and you will get 20% off! If it doesn’t work for you for some reason let me know and I’ll get it fixed.