Updated March 2013. Just about every day I receive an email, ticket, comment etc. asking what tool or service I use for “xyz.”
I’ve been wanting to offer a list for a while and this is as good a time as any. The following list of Internet Marketing tools is composed of the tools I use on a somewhat regular basis. There are others I use as well, but less frequently.
Here they are in no particular order:
1. AccurankTracker – By far the best search engine rank tracker on the market. 100% accurate, with country based proxy support, reporting and more.
2. Article Builder – One of Jonathan Leger’s latest products and also one of his absolute best. Instant, unique content in 75+ niches! This is the perfect content solution. The only downside is that it doesn’t cover every niche, but for those niches it does cover (click the link to see the list) you get high quality content at the push of a button!
3. DeepLinkerPro V2.0 – Of course I’m a little biased since I own half of this, but DLP is honestly the best and most affordable directory submitter on the market! Never use just DLP, or just any one other, backlink source to promote your site, but using DLP to obtain directory links works perfectly and is very effective.
4. Tweet Adder – This is one of my BEST investments in the 7+ years I’ve been working online! That is NOT an exaggeration. I LOVE this tool! I have multiplied my twitter following for many niches that I target with LASER targeted followers. This tool has without a doubt made me ALOT of money!
5. Keyword Canine – Once again, I could be a little biased since this is a partnership between me and Jonathan Leger, but I’m really not I can honest say that I would love this tool whether I was associated with it or not. In-depth and ACCURATE competition analysis, backlink analysis, backlink boosts, niche finding and more! KC is turning into a standard IM product and for good reason. People love it!
6. oDesk – The BEST place to find and manage workers. Whether you need developers, designers, writers, link builders or something else, you will find plenty of hard workers for cheap at oDesk. It’s structured in a great way as well that takes screenshots of your workers computer screen to prevent fraud. Pricing is fair… all around awesome. I use it for everything.
7. Dropbox – I use this daily for both business and personal. It allows me to access all of my important files no matter where I am and no matter what system I am on. It also allows me to always have a backup of my important files.
8. Camtasia Studio – This is a must-have for any serious Internet Marketer. Video is getting bigger and bigger because it works. Camtasia is a very user-friendly yet powerful screencast software that lets you easily create videos of your screen.
9. Screencast – By the same makers of Camtasia, I just recently started using this to send quick and easy instructional videos to my developers, designers etc. It’s an easy way to share any kind of video quickly and easily by sharing a short URL.
There are now 8 “must have” tools/services on my list. If I find more that I believe to be “must have” I will add them here.